For online support / training plans, please click on the "Buy" button of the service you need (here) and follow the instructions.
For more information about the services and/or training camps, do not hesitate to e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training, Well-being and Sport Sciences is based in Tarascon sur Rhône (see map below, yellow circle) and is:
- 22 kms from Avignon - High speed trains (TGV) to Avignon station from Paris, Lille, Brussels, London and Marseille Provence Airport.
- 93 kms from Montpellier Méditerranée Airport.
- 75 kms from Marseille Provence Airport.
- 29 kms from Nîmes Garons Airport.
Detailed instructions and useful links are below the map. It will be easy to get to us wherever you are coming from (Germany, Republic of Ireland, United Kingdom, etc.), whether by train, rented car or plane...
Accommodation is available in Tarascon and the nearby towns of Maillane, Saint-Etienne du Grès, Saint-Rémy de Provence, Fontvieille, Les Baux de Provence, etc.
If you need help in finding accommodation, please feel free to contact me.
There is a train station in Tarascon sur Rhône, there are regular trains from Avignon TGV to Tarascon (15min. journey).
Some useful sites, most of them allow users to select their country:
- www.raileurope.com (e.g., travelling from Asia, America, etc.).
Car / Car Rental:
If you are arriving by car, we will send you directions and GPS coordinates to our location in Tarascon.
If you are planning to rent a car on arrival, Avignon TGV station as well as Nîmes, Marseille and Montpellier airports have car rental companies.
1) Flying to Marseille, low cost flights (Aerlingus) from:
- Dublin (from May to October).
There are trains from Marseille Airport to Tarascon sur Rhône (about 50 min. journey). Renting a car is another option, the drive is about 1h-1h10 to Tarascon.
2) Flying via Paris from:
There are regular high speed trains (TGV) to Avignon TGV station and to Tarascon station.
3) Flying via the U.K. (see also U.K section below) from:
Fly to one of London airports then take a connecting flight to Marseille, Nîmes or Montpellier (see U.K. section below), there are regular trains to Tarascon.
Train and Eurostar:
- Summer months only (Saturdays): direct trains from London and Ashford to Avignon, then there are regular trains to Tarascon sur Rhône.
- Other times of the year: trains to Lille or Paris, then high speed train (TGV) to Avignon; it takes about 3 hours from Paris and 4 hours from Lille, then there are regular trains to Tarascon.
Plane: All options below are subject to availability.
1) Flying to Nîmes, low cost flights (Ryanair) from:
- London Stanstead.
- London Luton.
There are trains from Nîmes to Tarascon (15-20 min. journey). Renting a car is another option, the drive is 30 min. to Tarascon.
2) Flying to Marseille, low cost flights (EasyJet, Ryanair...) from:
- London Stansted.
- London Gatwick.
There are trains from Marseille Airport to Tarascon (about 50 min. journey). Renting a car is another option, the drive is about 1h-1h10 to Tarascon.
3) Flying to Montpellier, low cost flights (EasyJet) from:
- London Gatwick.
There is a shuttle to Montpellier Saint Roch train station and regular trains to Tarascon (about 1-1h15 journey). Renting a car is another option, the drive is about 1h-1h10 to Tarascon.
Note: Flybe also have a limited number of flights to Avignon airport from Birmingham.
Fly to Paris and then take the TGV train to Avignon (about 3-3.5 hours) and then a train to Tarascon sur Rhône.