Consent - You consent to follow the advice provided and to do the field tests on the following terms:
- Your doctor has never said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor.
- You do not feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity.
- In the past month, you have not had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity.
- You do not lose your balance because of dizziness or do not ever lose consciousness.
- You do not have a bone or joint problem (for example, back, knee or hip) that could be made worse by a change in your physical activity.
- Your doctor is not currently prescribing drugs (for example, water pills) for your blood pressure or heart condition.
- You do not know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
- You understand that you will be undertaking exercise at or near the extend of your capacity and that there is possible risk associated with such intense exercise including episodes of transient light-headedness, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, nausea;
- You fully assume these risks and understand that all proper care will be taken when advising you;
- You have mentioned in your e-mail about any illness, chronic disease (e.g., diabetes, asthma, etc.) or physical defect you have that may contribute to the level of risk.